Expeditionary Mechanic’s Diagnostic Testing System
Must call 951-796-9825 to order
Expeditionary Mechanic’s Diagnostic Testing System: Expeditionary Water Brake Dynamometer
Part Number: TGS-MSE-USMC-TEST-1
Item: Expeditionary Mechanic’s Diagnostic Testing System: Expeditionary Water Brake Dynamometer
Description: Custom-configured Tactical Mechanic’s Testing Equipment designed to provide special operations and conventional force mechanics an increased capability to safely repair and test military and commercial cargo, utility, personnel carrier, rescue trucks, trailers, and other specialty emergency and combat vehicles during expeditionary operations. Each brake dynamometer may be used for continuous duty endurance testing, as well as for transient tests, and excels at testing wide ranges of power inputs. Specifically-designed for use in the harshest of environments, the TGS Expeditionary system may be operated for extended periods of time without water flow, which ensures it can perform flawlessly even on the warmest of days without fear of damaging the absorber.
• A stainless steel non-tapered shaft.
• Very low inertia and high absorption characteristics in a compact package.
• Positive lip absorber seals.
• Removable bearing and seal housings to facilitate field servicing without the need for disassembly of the absorber.
• Includes PowerNet testing communication system
• On-site logistics, maintenance, warranty and training support