Aimpoint Micro H2
The Aimpoint® Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro H-2
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Can be used on shotguns, rifles, handguns or archery tackle
- Transparent Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Fully waterproof
- Weaver-/ Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot sizes (2 MOA and 4 MOA)
- Can be “piggybacked” on larger magnifying optics using an adapter.
Micro H-2 (AR15 ready 2 MOA LRP mount/39mm spacer), Micro H-2 (2 MOA No Mount), Micro H-2 (2 MOA w/standard mount), Micro H-2 (2 MOA w/blazer mount), Micro H-2 (4 MOA w/standard mount)